The Ares Skid Plate Kit Includes:
SKU A1015- 1 Ares Aluminum Skid Plate.
SKU A2014- 1 Ares Hardware Kit, containing:
2 Blue, Steel Osiris Side Brackets.
2 Ares Side Wings.
1 Ares Bolt Kit.
2015-Current Golf SportWagen MQB Platform (All Engines & Transmissions, FWD & 4MOTION)
2015-Current Golf, Golf R, GTI MQB Platform (All Engines & Transmissions, FWD & 4MOTION)
2017-Current Golf Alltrack
2019-Current Tiguan 2 MQB Platform
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY EVOLUTION'S ARES ALUMINUM SKID PLATE!
oil pans are made of a paper-thin cast aluminum that is easily cracked
by many objects such as road debris, manhole covers and speed bumps.
While your car may be at stock height, there is only approximately 4
inches of ground clearance with your oil pan. If you are lowered from
stock height, there is very little room for error when negotiating an
object in your path. Here is some information on this Evolution Aluminum
Skid Plate for those of you that haven't seen it before.
- The plate is 5052 grade aluminum and is 4.8mm (.191 inches) thick.
- Smooth Finish.
- Protects your car's oil pan, a/c pump, radiator, transmission and sub frame.
- Bolts to pre-existing holes in your frame.
- Never rusts.
- Maximum amount of ground clearance possible provided.
- Tested in the Northern Canada winter with -40C weather.
- Less then one hour to install.
- Shipped to your door step in a box as a complete kit. No other attachments need to be purchased.
- Draft/Design by: EVOLUTION IMPORT INC.
- CNC Machine Manufactured for precision guaranteeing a perfect fit.
A detailed easy to follow, step by step guide is only located on our
website and not included in the kit. The Install Guide for your kit is: Ares MK7 Install Guide
Note: There could be surface scratches on the skid plate during
manufacturing, handling or shipping which won't compromise the
usefulness of the product. Please note that we won't warranty a skid
plate for surface scratches as the skid plate is going to get scratched
immediately after installation.
If you would like to know how much shipping will cost simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart. Then click "View Cart" and enter your shipping information and click "Get Shipping Options"
when done. This is the quickest way to quote you on shipping costs.
Please use this method before emailing us as it can take up to two days
for us to respond to the email.